Dr. Zoltan Øbelisk - Why I Am So Wise, Why I Am So Clever, And Why I Write Such Good Songs... (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD)
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will receive a download link to a .zip containing 44.1 / 16-Bit WAVs from the original CD.
Points of Interest:
• A 5-minute Drum Battle against virtuoso Marco Minnemann. Half of the drums were played by Marco on a real kit. Half were programmed one-note-at-a-time by Dr. Zoltan Øbelisk with Cubase and Drumkit From Hell. Can you tell which is which?
• This is the first time a record has featured pointilistic odd-tuplet drum programming with Drumkit From Hell as the lead solo instrument.
• Covers of Prokofiev, Bartok, and Stravinsky, heavy rock style.
• Lalle Larsson contributed 3 polyrhythmic improv solo acoustic piano pieces.
• A 5-minute violin solo by Paul Cartwright of Battlestar Galactica.